God ten transit Beijing tonight, the news is not r

Fragen, Tipps und Erfahrungen rund um das Thema "Auswandern und Geld verdienen im Internet"

God ten transit Beijing tonight, the news is not r

Beitragvon l0dgik7iGuig » Sonntag 12. Juni 2016, 05:24

however, although astronomy enthusiasts did not have the opportunity to see God at night ten, during the day but can use the device to find God ten. Zhujin points out,air max tn pas cher, if the same track, Shenzhou ten day will one transit phenomenon,adidas yeezy pas cher, transit sites at a distance of around Beijing, not far from the place, but need with the help of professional telescopes, then take photos, ordinary citizens to the naked eye cannot be viewed.
< p > the reports referred to in the two English website,gafas ray ban baratas, Zhujin said,air max 90 baratas, although untrue,hogan outlet, but mentioned in the report of website is really professional astronomical sites,golden goose, to see do not understand the terms of astronomical English public, concerned about the Beijing Planetarium website, Twitter or Zhujin personal microblogging,piumini moncler outlet, Beijing Planetarium experts are paying close attention to, update message will timely release of prediction.
< p > [description] several media friends and colleagues ask me tomorrow night the shenzhou-10 transit thing, I look at the source, should be a newspaper reporter friends after the quote me the forecast transit site of speech and himself from the site count of. I certainly did not say that tomorrow, the Shenzhou ten transit thing. According to the current forecast (there may be changes), the next ten days God ten transit is the day.
;;;;
< p > however, the emphatic message, Zhu made clear yesterday on the Beijing Morning Post said, he did not accept an interview with similar, but the content is not true.
yesterday,golden goose scarpe, the media said that the Shenzhou ten spacecraft yesterday, a lot of people want to shoot it across the night sky. Beijing Planetarium curator Zhujin said professional astronomy website published God ten transit Beijing over the timetable, the public can according to the observations. This transit will from the night of June 13 7 when 02 minutes 13 seconds of the beginning of the God ten from the northeast "enter" the night sky and 43 seconds after reach the highest point of the horizon of 12 degrees,pandora sito ufficiale, and in the northeast direction "disappeared" in the shadow of the earth. The report also released the information available astronomical site www.heavens - above.com, www.calsky.com.
2013 06 13 07:41 ] &nbsp,charm pandora outlet; ;
Zhu Jin said that according to the current track calculation, at least within a week, Beijing's public is unlikely to see God ten transit in the night observation. Even the next few God ten orbit, if orbit small, there is no God ten transit opportunities,lunettes de soleil ray ban pas cher, only under the God ten orbit is relatively large,hogan outlet, people can observe God ten at night. Zhujin emphasizes at the same time, according to common sense, God ten even orbit, should also be to and Tiangong-1 consistent track, Tiangong-1 now also not stopover in Beijing.
Zhu Jin's micro-blog